Composition Competition | 2014 | Learn Violin |Cimbalom
Music Masterclass | МастерКласс
Malta International Music Master Classes
We welcome applications for piano, violin, saxophone, cello, viola, double bass, chamber music, composition, improvisation, cimbalom, guitar jam. For amateurs and professionals without age limit! Master Classes|corsi di perfezionamento scheduled 17 – 27 July 2014. All courses will take place at various localities of Malta. During the courses there will be a number of concerts, and students will have opportunities to show their progress. Правила нa Русском: Мальтийские Международные Музыкальные Мастер Классы. Waħda, diversi lezzjonijiet u nofs prezz għar-residenti Maltin.
Download Application Form | Скачать анкету Deadline – 1st April 2014 Send by email
Price List | Прайс-лист Noffru prezzijiet specjali mnaqqsa ghal residenti Maltin
We have no student age limit, but children younger than 14 are advised to attend the Courses with a parent or guardian. We provide accommodation spaces for parents or guardians. Invited participants will take part in all classes and discussions, receive personal coaching and unlimited access to the festival. You can ask to take a private lessons with teachers available on request to the secretariat of VFIMF.
Please follow instructions on rules | правила Registration after 1st April 2014, will be charged an extra 20 EUR late registration fee.
Admission and Fees | Заявка и платежи
- an Application Form completed in English and signed
- a copy of the passport of each participant or a birth certificate
- Admission fee of € 50 EUR, PAY IT NOW | Вступительный взнос
SPECIAL OFFER | СПЕЦИАЛЬНАЯ ЦЕНА
Students of the Courses participating in Malta International Music Competition® pay reduced Enrollment fee to this International Competition €30 per an individual or an ensemble Participation in Competition is not compulsory.
Following will be offered to the active students, depending on the class
- Individual lessons, coaching and chamber music lessons;
- Accommodation (10 days) including two daily meals, enjoying Maltese and European cuisine (breakfast and lunch);
- VFIMF students can listen to all courses of the Master Classes|corsi di perfezionamento free of charge;
- Consultation advice for participants;
- For our students, will be organized a guided Tour-Valletta Sightseeing or an “Evening Party” in St. Julian’s;
- Classes|corsi di perfezionamento are available in: English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Ukrainian and Russian;
- Accepted students get a VFIMF Pass for free admittance to all Concerts-Performances of the Violin and Friends International 2014;
- Every participant will receive a Certificate of Participation;
- Best students will be invited to perform on the VFIMF Festival’s concerts;